The town of El Ranchito is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. El Ranchito is at 939 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
#1 Where is El Ranchito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Ranchito in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Ranchito.
#2 The population of El Ranchito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Ranchito
With the satellite map of El Ranchito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Ranchito.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El RanchitoDo you want to stay in El Ranchito? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Ranchito:
- HOTEL ESTACIÓN: 60 km away, direction Southeast (51 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA REAL: 64 km away, direction Southeast (43 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA MARIA: 57 km away, direction Southeast (43 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 63 km away, direction Southeast (53 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Ranchito as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Ranchito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Ranchito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about El Ranchito
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Invernaderos la Cañada (5 inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (5 inhabitants)
- Desierto de los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- El Jabalí (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (5 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Fuentes Mata (1 inhabitants)
- Hipólito (432 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- La Chancla (4 inhabitants)
- Loma Chata (3 inhabitants)
- Mesita de León (Granadillo) (18 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (12 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Acatita (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (163 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (38 inhabitants)