The town of El Ranchito is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. El Ranchito is at 939 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Ranchito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Ranchito in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Ranchito.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Ranchito and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Ranchito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ranchito
With the satellite map of El Ranchito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Ranchito.
Vote for El Ranchito. Opinions.
Do you like El Ranchito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ranchito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Barrial (18 inhabitants)
- El Escalón San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- El Jardín (2 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (12 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola El Chilar (- inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- La Merced (5 inhabitants)
- Loma Chata (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (68 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Humberto Magaña) (1 inhabitants)
- Pedro y Ubaldo Aguirre (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (Los Puentes Cuates) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (75 inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)