The town of El Jardín is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #117 of the ranking. El Jardín is at 1,469 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Jardín? You can find it at 5.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Jardín location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Jardín? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Jardín (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Jardín, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Jardín building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Jardín (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Jardín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Jardín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Jardín.
Vote for El Jardín. Opinions.
Do you like El Jardín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Jardín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Ana Isabel (9 inhabitants)
- Clemente Garibay Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- El Cielo Azul (3 inhabitants)
- El Ojuelo de Enmedio (- inhabitants)
- El Pedregal Uno (4 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (Tanque Viejo) (81 inhabitants)
- Galindo (2 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (3 inhabitants)
- Las Rusias (3 inhabitants)
- Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) (3 inhabitants)
- Puerto los Galindo (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Acatita (134 inhabitants)
- San José de Monteverde (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Número Seis (- inhabitants)
- Sierra Mojada (2 inhabitants)