El Columpio (Santiago Ixcuintla, Nayarit)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Columpio, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Nayarit.
The town of El Columpio is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. El Columpio is at 24 meters of altitude.
Where is El Columpio? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Columpio (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Columpio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Columpio (Nayarit) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Columpio
With the satellite map of El Columpio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Columpio.
Vote for El Columpio. Opinions.
Do you like El Columpio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Columpio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nayarit (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Crucero las Higueras (31 inhabitants)
- El Famoso (22 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Mexcaltitán (32 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de Pedro Hermosillo (4 inhabitants)
- El Veinte (7 inhabitants)
- Francisco Javier López Cázares (12 inhabitants)
- Gavilán Grande (1079 inhabitants)
- Javier Domínguez (2 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- La Higuera (1 inhabitants)
- Las Labores (514 inhabitants)
- Los RamÃrez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ambrosio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (788 inhabitants)