The town of Refugio Meza Ortega is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #109 in terms of number of inhabitants.
The town of Refugio Meza Ortega is located at 9.3 kilometers from Santiago Ixcuintla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Refugio Meza Ortega.
Where is Refugio Meza Ortega? How to get there? Map
Location map of Refugio Meza Ortega in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Refugio Meza Ortega, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Refugio Meza Ortega and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Refugio Meza Ortega (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Refugio Meza Ortega
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Refugio Meza Ortega, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Refugio Meza Ortega.
Vote for Refugio Meza Ortega. Opinions.
Do you like Refugio Meza Ortega? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Refugio Meza Ortega so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Productos Agropecuarios San Carlos (9 inhabitants)
- El Jabalí (7 inhabitants)
- El Pasito (8 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo (- inhabitants)
- Gavilán Chico (363 inhabitants)
- La Higuera (1 inhabitants)
- Ojos de Agua (422 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ambrosio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Baltazar Sánchez (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Ceceña (2 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (Monte Redondo) (3 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel Número Dos (El Quemado) (710 inhabitants)
- Yago (4365 inhabitants)