El Tamarindo (Santiago Ixcuintla, Nayarit)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Tamarindo, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Nayarit
The town of El Tamarindo is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 7 inhabitants. El Tamarindo is at 7 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Tamarindo? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Tamarindo in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Tamarindo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Tamarindo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Tamarindo (Nayarit) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tamarindo
With the satellite map of El Tamarindo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tamarindo.
Vote for El Tamarindo. Opinions.
Do you like El Tamarindo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tamarindo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nayarit (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- El Capomal (1541 inhabitants)
- El Rebombeo (Santos Navarro) (11 inhabitants)
- Emerita (156 inhabitants)
- La Tacuacha (René Becerra) (6 inhabitants)
- Mayorquín (672 inhabitants)
- Planta de Hornos Tizate (3 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Villa (687 inhabitants)
- Rancho Boer (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ceferino Alcantar (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Saulo Javier Pardo Sánchez (3 inhabitants)
- San Blas (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (42 inhabitants)
- Villa Juárez (2722 inhabitants)
- Zona de Tolerancia (1 inhabitants)