The town of El Bordo is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. El Bordo is at 10 meters of altitude.
Where is El Bordo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Bordo in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Bordo.
Need to locate a certain El Bordo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Bordo (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Bordo
With the satellite map of El Bordo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Bordo.
Vote for El Bordo. Opinions.
Do you like El Bordo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bordo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Acaponetilla (414 inhabitants)
- Acatán de las Piñas (217 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (- inhabitants)
- El Tizate (1404 inhabitants)
- La Algodonera Nayarita (6 inhabitants)
- La Cuata (1 inhabitants)
- La Higuera (1 inhabitants)
- La Presa (4863 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Manuel López García (2 inhabitants)
- Mojarritas (660 inhabitants)
- Ojos de Agua (422 inhabitants)
- Palmar de Cuautla (1043 inhabitants)
- Paso Real de Cahuipa (206 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (849 inhabitants)