Los Gatitos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Los Gatitos (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Los Gatitos is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #75 of the ranking. Los Gatitos is at 620 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Gatitos? You can find it at 13.5 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Gatitos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Gatitos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Gatitos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Gatitos, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Los Gatitos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Gatitos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Gatitos.
Vote for Los Gatitos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Gatitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Gatitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- El Borbollón (2 inhabitants)
- El Oro (Nuevo Poblado el Oro) (186 inhabitants)
- Enrique Pizaña Martínez (4 inhabitants)
- Fracción San Miguel (Jesús De la Cruz) (15 inhabitants)
- Jesús Martínez Campos (Veinticuatro de Mayo) (1 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (5 inhabitants)
- La Reyna (Alberto Ibarra Morales) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Luis Melquiades García (La Ilusión) (2 inhabitants)
- Lulú (1 inhabitants)
- Posada del Sol (6 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (1 inhabitants)
- San Julián (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Señora Belia (1 inhabitants)