The town of Herdez is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #142 in terms of number of inhabitants. Herdez is at 604 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Chagusa (Cocinas Herdez). The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2014.
The town of Herdez is located at 12.6 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Herdez.
Where is Herdez? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Herdez in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Herdez.
Need to locate a certain Herdez building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Herdez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Herdez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Herdez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Herdez.
Photos of Herdez
In order for you to enjoy nature around Herdez, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Herdez, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Herdez. Opinions.
Do you like Herdez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Herdez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Las Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- Alfonso Macías Aguilar (1 inhabitants)
- Delfino de los Ángeles López (4 inhabitants)
- El Bazar (2 inhabitants)
- El Piolin (- inhabitants)
- Gertrudis García (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto Haro (- inhabitants)
- El Coyol (Gilberto del Moral) (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel de la Cruz (El Texano) (- inhabitants)
- La Chiruza (2 inhabitants)
- La Melancolía (1 inhabitants)
- María Genoveva (7 inhabitants)
- Mi Tesorito (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (2 inhabitants)