The town of Sección V is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #42 of the whole municipality. Sección V is at 514 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Sección V SNTE (Los Prado). This town decided to change its name in the year 2017.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Sección V is located at 10.8 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Sección V.
Where is Sección V? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Sección V (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Sección V (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Sección VMany people want to stay in the town of Sección V itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL FENIX: 9 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- CAMPAMENTO EL ALAMO AC: 11 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SLEEP INN MONCLOVA: 13 km away, direction Southwest (9 minutes by car)
- CAPITAL HOTEL: 12 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Sección V
With the satellite map of Sección V will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Sección V.
Photos of Sección V
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Sección V? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Sección V.
Vote for Sección V
Do you like Sección V or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Sección V to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- El Chavo (Edmundo Aguilar Garza) (- inhabitants)
- El Papalote (San Francisco) (12 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (Carlos Martínez) (1 inhabitants)
- Horacio Guerra (- inhabitants)
- José Figueroa (- inhabitants)
- Jesús María (José Aguayo Bérreles) (- inhabitants)
- La Chiruza (2 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (2 inhabitants)
- El Gatuño 3 (- inhabitants)
- Nada (- inhabitants)
- R.C. (Rolando Rivero Rivero) (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Valdez (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (Romeo Briceño Montes) (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (Rodolfo Martínez Álvarez) (- inhabitants)