The town of Francisco García Juárez is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #59 of the ranking. Francisco García Juárez is at 615 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Francisco García Juárez? You can find it at 8.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Francisco García Juárez location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Francisco García Juárez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Francisco García Juárez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Francisco García Juárez, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Francisco García Juárez building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Francisco García Juárez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Francisco García Juárez
With the satellite map of Francisco García Juárez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Francisco García Juárez.
Vote for Francisco García Juárez. Opinions.
Do you like Francisco García Juárez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Francisco García Juárez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Asadero California (- inhabitants)
- Doroteo Campos Moreno (Santa Mónica) (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (7 inhabitants)
- El Ya Merito (Heberto Rodríguez Mona) (4 inhabitants)
- Fracción San Miguel (Jesús De la Cruz) (15 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (5 inhabitants)
- La Junta (5 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (3 inhabitants)
- Monclova (215271 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (Yucatán) (84 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (1 inhabitants)
- San Julián (5 inhabitants)