The town of Armando Salinas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #497 of the ranking. Armando Salinas is at 20 meters of altitude.
The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of Armando Salinas? You can find it at 4.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Armando Salinas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Armando Salinas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Armando Salinas in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Armando Salinas, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Armando Salinas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Armando Salinas (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Armando Salinas
With the satellite map of Armando Salinas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Armando Salinas.
Vote for Armando Salinas. Opinions.
Do you like Armando Salinas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Armando Salinas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Pentágono (5 inhabitants)
- El Desprecio (2 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (2 inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (Las Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Isla del Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- Las Palmiras (2 inhabitants)
- Las Pampas (- inhabitants)
- Pablo Hernández Méndez (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Miramar (115 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (8 inhabitants)
- Tepozteco (10 inhabitants)
- Villahermosa (89 inhabitants)