The town of El Chaparral is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #483 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chaparral is at 76 meters of altitude.
The town of El Chaparral is located at 20.8 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chaparral.
Where is El Chaparral? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Chaparral in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Chaparral, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Chaparral and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Chaparral (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chaparral
With the satellite map of El Chaparral will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Chaparral.
Vote for El Chaparral. Opinions.
Do you like El Chaparral? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chaparral so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Bulmaro Ángel Velázquez [Bulmaro Ángel Velázquez (5 inhabitants)
- Cartajena (Los Laureles) (- inhabitants)
- El Regalo (5 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (El Truque) (5 inhabitants)
- Heberto Castillo (194 inhabitants)
- La Perla (4 inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reyes (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (5 inhabitants)
- San Alberto (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Candelaria (3 inhabitants)
- San Jesús (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)