The town of El Chaparral is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #483 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chaparral is at 76 meters of altitude.
The town of El Chaparral is located at 20.8 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chaparral.
Where is El Chaparral? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Chaparral in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Chaparral, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Chaparral (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ChaparralDo you want to stay in El Chaparral? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Chaparral:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 29 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 30 km away, direction Southeast (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 33 km away, direction Southeast (27 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 29 km away, direction Southeast (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Chaparral
With the satellite map of El Chaparral will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Chaparral.
Vote for El Chaparral
Do you like El Chaparral or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Chaparral to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Benito Juárez (254 inhabitants)
- San Juan (7 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- El Primor (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Relique (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (5 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (3 inhabitants)
- Unidad Puente de las Margaritas (Loma Bonita) (96 inhabitants)
- Los Medinas (- inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reyes (9 inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (4 inhabitants)
- Montebello (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (6 inhabitants)