The town of Montecristo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #744 in terms of number of inhabitants. Montecristo is at 61 meters of altitude.
The town of Montecristo is located at 13.5 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Montecristo.
Where is Montecristo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Montecristo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Montecristo (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MontecristoDo you want to stay in Montecristo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Montecristo:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 21 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 18 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 21 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 21 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Montecristo
With the satellite map of Montecristo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Montecristo.
Photos of Montecristo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Montecristo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Montecristo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Montecristo
Do you like Montecristo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Montecristo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Caulote (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (El Desierto la Parada) (25 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- La Fe de San José (Los Clavería) (6 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (16 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (5 inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- Rincón del Bosque (49 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (2 inhabitants)
- Servando Ovando Moreno (4 inhabitants)