The town of El Progreso is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #551 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Progreso is at 13 meters of altitude.
The town of El Progreso is located at 9.2 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Progreso.
#1 Where is El Progreso? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Progreso (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Progreso, which has the following symbol
#2 The population of El Progreso (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Progreso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Progreso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Progreso.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El ProgresoMany people want to stay in the town of El Progreso itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 14 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 12 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 15 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABRINA: 16 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Progreso
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Progreso? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Progreso.
#6 Vote for El Progreso as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Progreso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Progreso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about El Progreso
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Naranjo (El Desierto la Parada) (25 inhabitants)
- El Higuero (13 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (29 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (7 inhabitants)
- La Doble B (El Mangal) (8 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- Las Pimientas (- inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (7 inhabitants)
- Montecristo (8 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (16 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (2 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- Unión y Progreso (5 inhabitants)