The town of Hierba Linda is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #676 in terms of number of inhabitants. Hierba Linda is at 1 meters of altitude.
The town of Hierba Linda is located at 26.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Hierba Linda.
Where is Hierba Linda? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Hierba Linda (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Hierba Linda building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Hierba Linda (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Hierba Linda
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Hierba Linda, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Hierba Linda.
Vote for Hierba Linda. Opinions.
Do you like Hierba Linda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Hierba Linda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Brillante (5 inhabitants)
- El Edén (5 inhabitants)
- El Yahital (Barra el Mapache) (23 inhabitants)
- La Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (17 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- Mártires Doce de Febrero (18 inhabitants)
- Noemí (5 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (3 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (10 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San José (Santa Elena) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (9 inhabitants)
- Siete Miras (- inhabitants)