The town of Los Naranjos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #324 of the ranking. Los Naranjos is at 4 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Naranjos? You can find it at 16.4 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Naranjos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Naranjos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Naranjos in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Naranjos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Naranjos (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Naranjos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Naranjos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Naranjos.
Vote for Los Naranjos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Naranjos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Naranjos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenavista (358 inhabitants)
- Corralejo (4 inhabitants)
- El Cupape (8 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- La Huasteca (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Los Dos Brillantes (- inhabitants)
- El Laurel (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pocitos (2 inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán Valdez (Jericó) (717 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Mayo (Santa Julia) (3 inhabitants)