Arcadio (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Arcadio, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Arcadio is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Arcadio is at 1,479 meters of altitude.
Where is Arcadio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Arcadio (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Arcadio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Arcadio (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Arcadio
With the satellite map of Arcadio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Arcadio.
Vote for Arcadio. Opinions.
Do you like Arcadio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arcadio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ramos Arizpe
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Agua Blanca (7 inhabitants)
- Alto de Norias (El Nuevo Alto de Norias) (87 inhabitants)
- Los Cuijes (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (San Francisco) (1 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (4 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- Las Calandrias (- inhabitants)
- Las Imágenes (7 inhabitants)
- Los Palmeritos (6 inhabitants)
- Restaurante El Café (- inhabitants)
- San Esteban (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (75 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (La Presa) (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Tablas (El JardÃn) (- inhabitants)