The town of Armando García is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Armando García is at 878 meters of altitude.
Where is Armando García? How to get there? Map
Online map of Armando García in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Armando García and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Armando García (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Armando García
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Armando García, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Armando García.
Vote for Armando García. Opinions.
Do you like Armando García? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Armando García so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Coyote (41 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- Granja Pollo Uno (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- Higueras (299 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (214 inhabitants)
- Los Ojuelos de Abajo (El Ojuelo) (2 inhabitants)
- Mesita de León (Granadillo) (18 inhabitants)
- Ojito de Rómulo (Palestina) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (6 inhabitants)
- Talcoyon (San Andrés) (1 inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (133 inhabitants)