The town of Los Romero is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #118 of the ranking. Los Romero is at 1,342 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Romero? You can find it at 14.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Romero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Romero? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Romero in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Romero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Romero (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Romero
With the satellite map of Los Romero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Romero.
Photos of Los Romero
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Romero, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Romero, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Romero. Opinions.
Do you like Los Romero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Romero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañón del Tule Dos (4 inhabitants)
- El CÃ³ndor (- inhabitants)
- Estación de Servicio La Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Fraustro (207 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo Número Cinco (- inhabitants)
- La Adobera (Kilómetro Diecisiete) (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (68 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Acatita (144 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (29 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (1 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- Zertuche (15 inhabitants)