Antonio Coronado Morin (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Antonio Coronado Morin (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Coahuila de Zaragoza has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Antonio Coronado Morin is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Antonio Coronado Morin is at 1,562 meters of altitude.
Where is Antonio Coronado Morin? How to get there? Map
Online map of Antonio Coronado Morin in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Antonio Coronado Morin? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Antonio Coronado Morin (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Antonio Coronado Morin
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Antonio Coronado Morin, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Antonio Coronado Morin.
Vote for Antonio Coronado Morin. Opinions.
Do you like Antonio Coronado Morin? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Antonio Coronado Morin so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ramos Arizpe
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Arturo González (3 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Alamito (34 inhabitants)
- El Águila (14 inhabitants)
- El Barrial (18 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (- inhabitants)
- El Escalón San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- Galindo (1 inhabitants)
- La Ermita (12 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (Álvaro Gómez) (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (Tacotes) (2 inhabitants)
- Luna (Carlos Pereyra) (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Yucatán (El Jabalí) (56 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)