La Taiga (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Taiga, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of La Taiga is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #203 of the ranking. La Taiga is at 2100 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Taiga? You can find it at 31.6 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Taiga location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Taiga? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Taiga in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Taiga.
Satellite photo of La Taiga
With the satellite map of La Taiga will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Taiga.
Vote for La Taiga. Opinions.
Do you like La Taiga? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Taiga so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañón del Tule (3 inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (11 inhabitants)
- Cervecería la Paloma (- inhabitants)
- El Pantano (44 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Vergel) (2 inhabitants)
- El Realito (10 inhabitants)
- El Tecate (- inhabitants)
- El Temporal de las Cuevas (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Pilgrim`s Pride (Los Pinos) (- inhabitants)
- La Cañada Dos (Cañada de Arriba) (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Ventura (La Pila) (8 inhabitants)
- Los Jacalitos (27 inhabitants)
- Restaurante el Café (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (El Cuarto del Área) (3 inhabitants)