The town of San Francisco is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. San Francisco is at 766 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Francisco? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Francisco (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San Francisco? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Francisco (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Francisco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Francisco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Francisco.
Vote for San Francisco. Opinions.
Do you like San Francisco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Francisco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Labor Vieja (Heriberto Rodríguez Durán) (- inhabitants)
- El Jardín (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Higo (65 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna Dos (- inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- La Montaña (9 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Chivas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (68 inhabitants)
- Los Jacales (12 inhabitants)
- Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (La Valenciana) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Acatita (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Cañada Park (- inhabitants)