PLAN DE AYUTLA
Information and updated data of Plan De Ayutla in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Plan De Ayutla (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ciudad Mante, which is placed in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 21.3 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the El Mante municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Ciudad Mante, you will find it in the S direction at a distance of 3.64 km.
Map and satellite photo of Plan De Ayutla (El Mante)
Where is Plan De Ayutla? Here's a location map of Plan De Ayutla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Plan De Ayutla, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Plan De Ayutla (El Mante) is 89898
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Plan De Ayutla. Please write the following 5 digits: 89898. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Plan De Ayutla. Opinions.
Do you like Plan De Ayutla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Plan De Ayutla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Arroyo del Nopal (8 inhabitants)
- El Abuelo (- inhabitants)
- El Bosque (- inhabitants)
- El CantÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Faro (2 inhabitants)
- El Pistón (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (36 inhabitants)
- Rancho General (2 inhabitants)
- Jesús García Corona (18 inhabitants)
- La Carolina (- inhabitants)
- Las Brujas (- inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (- inhabitants)
- Miradores (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Toros Bravos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)