El Indio (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Indio, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Indio is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #129 of the ranking. El Indio is at 81 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Indio? You can find it at 8.7 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Indio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Indio? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Indio in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Indio, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Indio
With the satellite map of El Indio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Indio.
Photos of El Indio
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Indio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Indio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Indio. Opinions.
Do you like El Indio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Indio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Corralón Federal (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (566 inhabitants)
- General Jesús González Ortega (104 inhabitants)
- Instituto Bíblico Bautista (5 inhabitants)
- La Adelita (2 inhabitants)
- La Cazuela (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (88 inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (5 inhabitants)
- Manuel Ávila Camacho (60 inhabitants)
- Nueva Apolonia (2382 inhabitants)
- Pardel (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Andrea (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- Sifón Grande (5 inhabitants)