La Nopalera (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Nopalera, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of La Nopalera is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #144 of the whole municipality. La Nopalera is at 76 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Nopalera is located at 12.7 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Nopalera.
Where is La Nopalera? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Nopalera in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Nopalera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Nopalera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Nopalera.
Photos of La Nopalera
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Nopalera? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Nopalera.
Vote for La Nopalera. Opinions.
Do you like La Nopalera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Nopalera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Anastacio Martínez Gerónimo (- inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (7 inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Lobo (Ramón Martínez) (3 inhabitants)
- La Consentida (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza del Norte (1 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (77 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (14 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (203 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (1 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (291 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (8 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- Nacareli (1 inhabitants)
- Rubén Jaramillo (70 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)