The town of El Velero is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #196 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Velero is at 90 meters of altitude.
The town of El Velero is located at 6.4 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Velero.
Where is El Velero? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Velero in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Velero.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Velero and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Velero (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Velero
With the satellite map of El Velero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Velero.
Vote for El Velero. Opinions.
Do you like El Velero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Velero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación Mante (7 inhabitants)
- Antonio Ramírez Chávez (3 inhabitants)
- El Nueve (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (8 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo Número Uno (185 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (92 inhabitants)
- La Cazuela (3 inhabitants)
- La Cien (Comercializadora de Granos Viesco) (7 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (6 inhabitants)
- Los Pavorreales (- inhabitants)
- Ramón Pérez (- inhabitants)
- San Ambrosio (5 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (6 inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (82 inhabitants)