The town of Aurelia Bravo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #201 of the ranking. Aurelia Bravo is at 87 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Aurelia Bravo? You can find it at 9.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Aurelia Bravo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Aurelia Bravo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Aurelia Bravo (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Aurelia Bravo, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Aurelia Bravo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Aurelia Bravo (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Aurelia Bravo
With the satellite map of Aurelia Bravo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Aurelia Bravo.
Vote for Aurelia Bravo. Opinions.
Do you like Aurelia Bravo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Aurelia Bravo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación Francisco Villa (17 inhabitants)
- Atanacio Covarrubias Hernández (- inhabitants)
- Brecha Canales (6 inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Marzo (113 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (566 inhabitants)
- Herradura Uno (Hermanos Vázquez Cobos) (3 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Manuel Altamirano (130 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (9 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (145 inhabitants)
- San Ambrosio (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (5 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de los Castro (93 inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (82 inhabitants)