Aurelia Bravo (Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Aurelia Bravo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of Aurelia Bravo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #201 of the ranking. Aurelia Bravo is at 88 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Aurelia Bravo? You can find it at 9.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Aurelia Bravo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Aurelia Bravo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Aurelia Bravo (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Aurelia Bravo, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Aurelia Bravo
With the satellite map of Aurelia Bravo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Aurelia Bravo.
Vote for Aurelia Bravo. Opinions.
Do you like Aurelia Bravo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Aurelia Bravo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Benito Juárez (384 inhabitants)
- Brecha Canales (6 inhabitants)
- Camotero Número Dos (819 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Herradura Uno (Hermanos Vázquez Cobos) (3 inhabitants)
- La Mora (23 inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (1 inhabitants)
- Manuel Esparza Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- Nueva Apolonia (2382 inhabitants)
- Quinta Andrea (3 inhabitants)
- Quinta Isabel (1 inhabitants)
- San Jesús (Brecha 30) (2 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (6 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)