The town of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa) is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #99 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tres Nueces (La Chiripa) is at 1,460 meters of altitude.
The town of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa) is located at 4.6 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa).
Where is Tres Nueces (La Chiripa)? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa) in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa) and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa) (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Tres Nueces (La Chiripa).
Vote for Tres Nueces (La Chiripa). Opinions.
Do you like Tres Nueces (La Chiripa)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Nueces (La Chiripa) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Buenavista (1 inhabitants)
- El Temporal de Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)
- Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Pilgrim`s Pride (Los Pinos) (- inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Romero (6 inhabitants)
- Mesillas (- inhabitants)
- Restaurante el Café (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Mimbre (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista (San Juan) (17 inhabitants)
- San Juan de la Sauceda (52 inhabitants)
- Santa María (Santa María del Rosario) (81 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (5 inhabitants)
- Sección Anhelo (Estación Anhelo) (29 inhabitants)
- Tortugas (La Tortuga) (165 inhabitants)