The town of Parreños is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #248 in terms of number of inhabitants. Parreños is at 1,875 meters of altitude.
The town of Parreños is located at 82.8 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Parreños.
Where is Parreños? How to get there? Map
Online map of Parreños (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Parreños? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Parreños (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Parreños
With the satellite map of Parreños will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Parreños.
Photos of Parreños
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Parreños? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Parreños.
Vote for Parreños. Opinions.
Do you like Parreños? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Parreños so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañón del Tule Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Barril (21 inhabitants)
- El Temporal de las Cuevas (4 inhabitants)
- Hipólito (480 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Macarena (- inhabitants)
- Los Ojuelos de Abajo (El Ojuelo) (- inhabitants)
- Los Romero (6 inhabitants)
- Paredón (1165 inhabitants)
- Pilar Antonia González (Fraustro) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Encinas (60 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Mimbre (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Desmontes (24 inhabitants)
- San José de Monteverde (13 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de Bonanza (4 inhabitants)