The town of Santa Isabel is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Santa Isabel is at 440 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Isabel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Isabel (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Isabel, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Isabel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Isabel (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Isabel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Isabel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Isabel.
Vote for Santa Isabel. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Isabel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Isabel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cerro la Encomienda (79 inhabitants)
- El Golfo (154 inhabitants)
- Giralda Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas (- inhabitants)
- Las Nuevas Guacamayas (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Manacal (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (5 inhabitants)
- San Diego (11 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (11 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (5 inhabitants)