The town of El Rubí is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #779 of the ranking. El Rubí is at 146 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Rubí? You can find it at 19.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Rubí location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Rubí? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Rubí in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Rubí, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Rubí and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Rubí (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rubí
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rubí, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Rubí.
Vote for El Rubí. Opinions.
Do you like El Rubí? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rubí so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Caña Brava (4 inhabitants)
- El Coyolar (8 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (15 inhabitants)
- Las Doce (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Maclovia Ram) (- inhabitants)
- Los Dos Brillantes (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (4 inhabitants)
- Palmas de Belén (3 inhabitants)
- Pedro Delfín (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Guadalupe (6 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (16 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (La Morita) (2 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (5 inhabitants)