The town of El Rubí is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #779 of the ranking. El Rubí is at 146 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Rubí? You can find it at 19.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Rubí location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Rubí? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Rubí in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Rubí, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of El Rubí (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El RubíIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Rubí, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Rubí so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 25 km away, direction West (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 27 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 28 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 29 km away, direction West (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Rubí
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rubí, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Rubí.
Vote for El Rubí
Do you like El Rubí or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Rubí to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Hermanas Vázquez Becerra (3 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (22 inhabitants)
- La Malquerida (1 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (- inhabitants)
- Las Pimientas (- inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Santa Cruz la Central (507 inhabitants)
- Ojos Negros (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (Guadalupe) (6 inhabitants)