The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #821 of the whole municipality. San Antonio is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio is located at 26.0 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Antonio in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioDo you want to stay in San Antonio? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Antonio:
- HOTEL TRES PICOS: 22 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 42 km away, direction Southeast (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 34 km away, direction Southeast (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 37 km away, direction Southeast (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Antonio.
Photos of San Antonio
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Antonio? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Hierba Linda (- inhabitants)
- Isla Novillero (2 inhabitants)
- La Felicidad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Las Morenas (- inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (56 inhabitants)
- Las Torres (- inhabitants)
- Lindavista (19 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (10 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Dos (3 inhabitants)
- Santa LucÃa (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)