The town of El Recuerdo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. El Recuerdo is at 15 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Lorenzana. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
Where is El Recuerdo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Recuerdo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Recuerdo (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El RecuerdoMany people want to stay in the town of El Recuerdo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 6 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 8 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 7 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 8 km away, direction Northeast (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Recuerdo
With the satellite map of El Recuerdo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Recuerdo.
Vote for El Recuerdo
Do you like El Recuerdo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Recuerdo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Arcos (6 inhabitants)
- Chocohuital (133 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (2 inhabitants)
- Gondelapa (San Pablo) (14 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Juanita (- inhabitants)
- La Malquerida (1 inhabitants)
- Playa Grande (50 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (4 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- San Martín (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Santa Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Lilia (43 inhabitants)