The town of El Milagro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #828 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Milagro is at 20 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as El Desierto, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
The town of El Milagro is located at 12.7 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Milagro.
Where is El Milagro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Milagro (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Milagro (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El MilagroMany people want to stay in the town of El Milagro itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 19 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 18 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 20 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 19 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Milagro
With the satellite map of El Milagro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Milagro.
Photos of El Milagro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Milagro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Milagro.
Vote for El Milagro
Do you like El Milagro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Milagro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenavista (1 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (- inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (10 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (Santa Isabel) (3 inhabitants)
- El Pensil (9 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (234 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Cruz Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Giralda Dos (4 inhabitants)
- La Ensenada (4 inhabitants)
- La Juanita (7 inhabitants)
- Las Limas Uno (- inhabitants)
- Unidad Puente de las Margaritas (Loma Bonita) (96 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (4 inhabitants)
- Puente Margaritas (218 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)