The town of San Roberto is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #199 of the whole municipality. San Roberto is at 845 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Roberto is located at 47.5 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Roberto.
Where is San Roberto? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Roberto (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Roberto, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Roberto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Roberto (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Roberto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Roberto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Roberto.
Vote for San Roberto. Opinions.
Do you like San Roberto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Roberto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Jabalí (1 inhabitants)
- El Toluco (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (2 inhabitants)
- Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas (4 inhabitants)
- Fraustro (Estación Fraustro) (5 inhabitants)
- Granja El Retorno (El Escorial) (7 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola San Ramón (1 inhabitants)
- La Adobera (Kilómetro Diecisiete) (- inhabitants)
- La Agüita del Rosario (19 inhabitants)
- La Viña (Santa María) (- inhabitants)
- Los Ojuelos de Abajo (El Ojuelo) (- inhabitants)
- Salitre (3 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (La Valenciana) (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Desmontes (24 inhabitants)
- San José de Monteverde (13 inhabitants)