The town of San Roberto is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #278 of the ranking. San Roberto is at 80 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Roberto? You can find it at 15.9 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Roberto location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Roberto? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Roberto in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Roberto.
Need to locate a certain San Roberto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Roberto (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Roberto
With the satellite map of San Roberto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Roberto.
Photos of San Roberto
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Roberto, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Roberto, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Roberto. Opinions.
Do you like San Roberto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Roberto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Antonio Peredo Martínez (Quintero) (2 inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Febrero (80 inhabitants)
- Doctor Emilio Martínez Manautou (La Hulera) (5 inhabitants)
- El Cautín (Los Indios) (3 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Rosa Martha Salinas) (- inhabitants)
- El Siete y Medio (1 inhabitants)
- Empresas Júpiter (8 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 8 (9 inhabitants)
- Laguna San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Dos (386 inhabitants)
- María Eugenia (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (3 inhabitants)
- Unión y Progreso (82 inhabitants)