The town of La Cazuela is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #195 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Cazuela is at 85 meters of altitude.
The town of La Cazuela is located at 5.1 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Cazuela.
Where is La Cazuela? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Cazuela (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Cazuela, which has the following symbol
The population of La Cazuela (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La CazuelaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Cazuela, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Cazuela so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL CASA DE CAMPO: 1 km away, direction West (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHAVARRIA: 6 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PRINCESE: 8 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES CHONA: 7 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Cazuela
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cazuela, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Cazuela.
Vote for La Cazuela
Do you like La Cazuela or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Cazuela to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- El África (- inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Rosa Martha Salinas) (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (36 inhabitants)
- Guayalejo Número 2 (105 inhabitants)
- Instituto Bíblico Bautista (- inhabitants)
- La Cazuela (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (76 inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (10 inhabitants)
- María de Jesús Prado (2 inhabitants)
- Othón Ramírez Ochoa (Bella Vista) (- inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (71 inhabitants)
- San Jesús (3 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (14 inhabitants)