San Pedro (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Pedro, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #134 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pedro is at 58 meters of altitude.
The town of San Pedro is located at 33.5 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pedro.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Pedro in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Pedro, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of San Pedro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Pedro.
Photos of San Pedro
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Pedro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Pedro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación Camotero (- inhabitants)
- Arroyo de la Cazuela (4 inhabitants)
- Carlos Treviño (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (4 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (4 inhabitants)
- Las Brujas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (30 inhabitants)
- Los Dorados (63 inhabitants)
- Los Generales (259 inhabitants)
- Manuel Esparza Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- María Eugenia (- inhabitants)
- Noé Del Ángel Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Pista los Aztecas (3 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (6 inhabitants)
- Tres Aztecas (35 inhabitants)