The town of Juan González Martínez is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #263 in terms of number of inhabitants. Juan González Martínez is at 20 meters of altitude.
The town of Juan González Martínez is located at 47.0 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Juan González Martínez.
Where is Juan González Martínez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Juan González Martínez (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Juan González Martínez, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Juan González Martínez (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Juan González MartínezIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Juan González Martínez, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Juan González Martínez so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL LOS COLORADOS: 48 km away, direction Northeast (37 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA MANUEL: 49 km away, direction Northeast (35 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CAMACAR: 48 km away, direction Northeast (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ROLESA: 48 km away, direction Northeast (40 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Juan González Martínez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan González Martínez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Juan González Martínez.
Photos of Juan González Martínez
In order for you to enjoy nature around Juan González Martínez, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Juan González Martínez, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Juan González Martínez
Do you like Juan González Martínez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Juan González Martínez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- El Berrinche (1 inhabitants)
- Fracción Ejidal Chapultepec (1 inhabitants)
- Grago (3 inhabitants)
- Jesús García Corona (18 inhabitants)
- La Gavia (108 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Amores (1 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (427 inhabitants)
- Miradores (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva Apolonia (2006 inhabitants)
- Porvenir del Campesino (32 inhabitants)
- Potosí Número Dos (85 inhabitants)
- Quintero (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (- inhabitants)