The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #725 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pedro is at 7 meters of altitude.
The town of San Pedro is located at 11.7 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pedro.
Satellite photo of San Pedro
With the satellite map of San Pedro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Pedro.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Pedro (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San PedroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Pedro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Pedro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 14 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 18 km away, direction North (14 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 18 km away, direction North (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 18 km away, direction North (13 minutes by car)
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Photos of San Pedro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Pedro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Pedro.
The Postal Code of San Pedro (Chiapas) is 30540
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Pedro so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 30540. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Pedro ("30") correspond to the State of Chiapas, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Pedro
Do you like San Pedro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Pedro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- San Juan (7 inhabitants)
- El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Flor de Abril (2 inhabitants)
- La Argentina (2 inhabitants)
- La Palma Uno (2 inhabitants)
- La Pampa (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuaches (286 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (San Antonio Dos) (5 inhabitants)
- Nueva Flor (393 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe (3 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elizabeth (6 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Mayo (Santa Julia) (3 inhabitants)