The town of El Centenario is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #383 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Centenario is at 18 meters of altitude.
The town of El Centenario is located at 7.4 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Centenario.
Where is El Centenario? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Centenario in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Centenario building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Centenario (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Centenario
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Centenario, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Centenario.
Vote for El Centenario. Opinions.
Do you like El Centenario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Centenario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Caña Brava Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Coapa (99 inhabitants)
- El Amate Uno (4 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Cooperativa Brisas de Pijijiapan (La Ceiba) (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (8 inhabitants)
- El Oaxaqueño (18 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- La Pasadita (- inhabitants)
- La Perla (4 inhabitants)
- Las Nubes (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel de la Madrid (37 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (4 inhabitants)