The town of Buenavista is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Buenavista is at 16 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Buenavista? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Buenavista (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Buenavista, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Buenavista and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Buenavista (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buenavista
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Buenavista, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Buenavista.
Vote for Buenavista. Opinions.
Do you like Buenavista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenavista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Coche Pelón (15 inhabitants)
- El Bajillo (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (8 inhabitants)
- Flor de Abril (2 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (8 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (4 inhabitants)
- Lindavista Uno (9 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (8 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (3 inhabitants)