La Lucha (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Lucha, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of La Lucha is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #377 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Lucha is at 20 meters of altitude.
The town of La Lucha is located at 23.4 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Lucha.
Where is La Lucha? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Lucha (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Lucha, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Lucha
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Lucha, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Lucha.
Photos of La Lucha
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Lucha? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Lucha.
Vote for La Lucha. Opinions.
Do you like La Lucha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Lucha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Desvío Nueva Flor (Puente Coapa) (10 inhabitants)
- El Corozo (10 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (3 inhabitants)
- La Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (Rincón del Toro) (41 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas del Río (Cuatro Vientos) (315 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- Paraíso Uno (- inhabitants)
- Paso de Ovejas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (Guadalupe) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Socorro (- inhabitants)