The town of Hermanas Vázquez Becerra is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #583 of the whole municipality. Hermanas Vázquez Becerra is at 18 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Desvío el Progreso, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Hermanas Vázquez Becerra is located at 11.4 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Hermanas Vázquez Becerra.
Where is Hermanas Vázquez Becerra? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Hermanas Vázquez Becerra (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Hermanas Vázquez Becerra (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Hermanas Vázquez BecerraDo you want to stay in Hermanas Vázquez Becerra? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Hermanas Vázquez Becerra:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 14 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 16 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 15 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 16 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Hermanas Vázquez Becerra
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Hermanas Vázquez Becerra, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Hermanas Vázquez Becerra.
Photos of Hermanas Vázquez Becerra
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Hermanas Vázquez Becerra? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Hermanas Vázquez Becerra.
Vote for Hermanas Vázquez Becerra
Do you like Hermanas Vázquez Becerra or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Hermanas Vázquez Becerra to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Balbuena (7 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (5 inhabitants)
- Cachimbo (341 inhabitants)
- El Brillante (- inhabitants)
- El Colorado (4 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (56 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (8 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (2 inhabitants)
- San José Laguna Larga (3 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Palo Blanco) (36 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (4 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (4 inhabitants)