The town of San Luis is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #337 of the ranking. San Luis is at 73 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Luis? You can find it at 20.9 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Luis location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Luis? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Luis in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Luis and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Luis (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Luis
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Luis, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Luis.
Photos of San Luis
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Luis? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Luis.
Vote for San Luis. Opinions.
Do you like San Luis? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Luis so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Celia Gómez (5 inhabitants)
- El Abanico (1 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (41 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Cooperativa Brisas de Pijijiapan (La Ceiba) (5 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Granadas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Playas (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Manacal (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1626 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Tapachulita (201 inhabitants)