The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #305 of the whole municipality. Santa Rosa is at 16 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Rosa is located at 15.3 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Rosa.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Huanacastal (1 inhabitants)
- El Olvido (5 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- El Volante (37 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Palo Blanco (6 inhabitants)
- Hugo Rendón Santiago (1 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (6 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Las Tortugas (4 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (94 inhabitants)
- Los Chorros (Miguel Utrilla) (171 inhabitants)
- San Enrique (2 inhabitants)
- San José del Alto (La Cruz del Mango) (40 inhabitants)
- San Juan Tres (El Sacrificio) (2 inhabitants)