The town of Novillero is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #597 of the ranking. Novillero is at 11 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Novillero? You can find it at 9.7 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Novillero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Novillero? How to get there? Map
Location map of Novillero in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Novillero, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Novillero and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Novillero (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Novillero
With the satellite map of Novillero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Novillero.
Vote for Novillero. Opinions.
Do you like Novillero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Novillero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Chocohuital (134 inhabitants)
- El Amate Uno (6 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (1 inhabitants)
- Isla Novillero (7 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Miguel Gutiérrez (Margaritas) (1617 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (San Benito) (2 inhabitants)
- Miramar (Playa Grande) (30 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Cabras) (8 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (17 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (3 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Guadalupe (6 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro las Pilitas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (4 inhabitants)