The town of El Naranjo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. El Naranjo is at 549 meters of altitude.
Where is El Naranjo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Naranjo in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Naranjo.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Naranjo (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El NaranjoMany people want to stay in the town of El Naranjo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LUPITA: 25 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RUBI: 26 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DIANA: 28 km away, direction Southeast (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MISOL-HA: 26 km away, direction Southeast (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Naranjo
With the satellite map of El Naranjo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Naranjo.
Vote for El Naranjo
Do you like El Naranjo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Naranjo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Aguacero (- inhabitants)
- El Higuero (13 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (7 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (414 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (2 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (La Soledad) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Blancas (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (9 inhabitants)
- Lisandro Morales Cruz (10 inhabitants)
- Monserrat (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo México (36 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (4 inhabitants)