The town of El Naranjo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. El Naranjo is at 549 meters of altitude.
Where is El Naranjo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Naranjo in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Naranjo.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Naranjo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Naranjo (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Naranjo
With the satellite map of El Naranjo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Naranjo.
Vote for El Naranjo. Opinions.
Do you like El Naranjo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Naranjo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Agua de Dios (6 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (7 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (4 inhabitants)
- El Huanacastle (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Yahital (Barra el Mapache) (14 inhabitants)
- Even Ezer (3 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (- inhabitants)
- El Zapote (18 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (9 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- Miramar (78 inhabitants)
- Paso Texas (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1 inhabitants)