The town of La Unión is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #766 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Unión is at 16 meters of altitude.
The town of La Unión is located at 14.1 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Unión.
Where is La Unión? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Unión in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Unión, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Unión and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Unión (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Unión
With the satellite map of La Unión will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Unión.
Vote for La Unión. Opinions.
Do you like La Unión? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Unión so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Sauce (El Truque) (5 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (67 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Maderas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Tortugas (3 inhabitants)
- LÃbano (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (5 inhabitants)
- San Juan las Palmas (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (17 inhabitants)