San Juan (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Juan, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #184 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juan is at 850 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juan is located at 55.9 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juan.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Juan in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of San Juan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Juan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Juan.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Ojito (35 inhabitants)
- El Pelillal (74 inhabitants)
- Estación Santa María (1 inhabitants)
- Fraustro (Estación Fraustro) (5 inhabitants)
- Galindo (2 inhabitants)
- Granja El Retorno (El Escorial) (7 inhabitants)
- Granja Pollo 2 (5 inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (2 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ramos Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Parreños (- inhabitants)
- Rancho W (4 inhabitants)
- Restaurante los Cuates (Los Puentes Cuates) (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Encinas (60 inhabitants)
- San Diego (14 inhabitants)