The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #184 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juan is at 848 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juan is located at 55.9 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juan.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Juan in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Juan and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Juan (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Juan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Juan.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Amargos (Estación Amargos) (36 inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (11 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (4 inhabitants)
- El Panal (21 inhabitants)
- El Pelillal (74 inhabitants)
- El Tecate (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- Las Praderas (10 inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (107 inhabitants)
- Salitre (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de Bonanza (4 inhabitants)
- Santa María (Santa María del Rosario) (81 inhabitants)